
Fret not your souls with puzzle that you cannot solve. The solution may never be shown you until you have
LEFT THIS FLESH-LIFE.
Remember what the LORD has so often told us, "I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now." Only step by step, and stage by stage, can you proceed, in your journey upward. the one thing to be sure of is that a journey with the LORD. There does come JOY known to those who suffer with the LORD. BUT that is not the result of the suffering , but the result of the CLOSE INTIMACY with the LORD, to which suffering drove you.
These word I share as for they are what I feel and know to be within ME! I have many things that cross my mind over and over again. I know that I want to know to more about this plan that the LORD has set me in but as these words say I am not ready to know them in this LIFE. i just need to be patient and grateful for all that he does give to me each day!!
No comments:
Post a Comment