Friday, December 26, 2008

I learned . . .

In October when I was at my lowest I had an old friend find me, it was the Lords loving hand at work!! I had not had a true smile in over 18 months! :) Many times I had asked God why (me and this trial) but I know at that moment that it is not my will but the will of the LORD'S at play. He worked thing so that I may learn and grow and bless others as well. I thought of the word of Paul: "Let us exult and triumph in our troubles and rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that the pressure and affliction and hardship produce patient and unswerving endurance. And endurance develops maturity of character. And character produces joyful and confidence hope of eternal salvation"



My dear old friend remained me of all the blessing that God given to me and helped me to see that I am a "Child of God" again. I am openly thanking our Lord for his tender mercy and loving- kindness upon me at this time and forevermore.






In November I learned that have to find my light and move on with Life and all that I encounter! I have been greatly blessed and will always be because of my gift of undying love for a child that I was able to bring into this world.

In November I blessed again with another old friend that I shared many growing pains in collage with her. She was a great friend then and now as well. I shared my story with her because I had lost touch with her through the years. She lessened and I pored out my soul; all her word were of comfort and understanding for she knows me all my imperfections.


Thank you Lord
for the small blessing
in every day life!






No comments: