Thursday, December 18, 2008

Gratitude

When God wants a great work done in the world or a great
wrong righted, he goes about it in a very unusual way!!
He doesn't stir up his earthquakes or send forth
his thunderbolts. Instaed, he has a helpless baby born,
perhaps in a simple home or placed in anothers arms.

But God put this ides into
My Heart
and I pray that you place it
into Her Heart.
The greatest force in the world are not the
earthquakes and the thunderbolts. The greastest forces
in the world are babies.


Dear Parents (Randy and Caroline)

I sit often in the same place with
different emotions and thoughts everyday!
Today I was touched by Gratitude to you both.


How can I ever repay you?
I've said it, and so have you.


How can I ever in all this World
Repay the Loving act you do for ELENA?

Perhaps I never can repay To you-
or You to me, But we can Pass that Kindness and LOVE
on to ELENA and others we see.



And though you never need my Help-
I pray you never DO-
by helping others, I'll repay you
My HEARTFELT DEBT to YOU !

Thank you for sharing
some of your family moments with me !!

No comments: