Sunday, April 5, 2009

Up Date on ADAN!!


Adan is now been in Alice for the past three months. I saw him 2 weeks ago. I was out side watering the garden that I planted while I was pregnant with Elena. He said he saw me but I did not see him so he turned around to see if I would just talk to him. well I was busy but had him come back by later. We chatted and cried about our feelings and Elena he said he had been reading my blog I was so excited !! This pic was taken April 3. We went to Reveria which is about 25 min from Kingsville. On Friday we got there about 3 and chilled. We were with some friend Prissy, Lina, Chema, Richard, Venn & Justin. They brought a camper and the trucks out to camp at the pier for the weekend. Friday fish fry by Adan and Sat BB-Q by Richard being the cooks.

I had a great time and enjoyed just hanging out.

No comments: