Marisol....we are good friends of the Booth's, and found your blog through theirs. I have just read through every post with tears in my heart and gratitude for you. While in our undergraduate studies, we lived near the Booths and then became very good friends. My husband and I had our first child, and prayed fervently for the Booths to be able to conceive. We shared many fun times together and wanted them to have the joys of parenthood like we were beginning to understand. Years have passed, and we no longer live near, but have stayed close to our dear friends and continued to pray for them. What you gave them has touched more lives than you will ever know. Your amazing act of courage and selflessness has been an answer to countless prayers of many who love the Booths and know that they will make some of the best parents in the world. I just wanted to leave a comment to thank you for blessing our friends. I know our Heavenly Father knows you and loves you and will bless you for the gift that you gave. What a miracle you are. What a miracle Elena will forever be in your life and in the life of her eternal family. Thank you for sharing your feelings and testimony.
1 comment:
Marisol....we are good friends of the Booth's, and found your blog through theirs. I have just read through every post with tears in my heart and gratitude for you. While in our undergraduate studies, we lived near the Booths and then became very good friends. My husband and I had our first child, and prayed fervently for the Booths to be able to conceive. We shared many fun times together and wanted them to have the joys of parenthood like we were beginning to understand. Years have passed, and we no longer live near, but have stayed close to our dear friends and continued to pray for them. What you gave them has touched more lives than you will ever know. Your amazing act of courage and selflessness has been an answer to countless prayers of many who love the Booths and know that they will make some of the best parents in the world. I just wanted to leave a comment to thank you for blessing our friends. I know our Heavenly Father knows you and loves you and will bless you for the gift that you gave. What a miracle you are. What a miracle Elena will forever be in your life and in the life of her eternal family. Thank you for sharing your feelings and testimony.
Post a Comment