October 12, 2008 and she has seen snow at home. I waited my whole life till 2004 when in SNOWED in Alice, Texas. It was December 24 my 22 birthday! These are her grandparents Norman! Here she is at Six Weeks Old! This was after the trip to see her grandparents and her hair was all over the PLACE!!
HOW CUTE!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OH MY GOODNESS she is SOOOO BIG!!! and looks SOOO happy. I know in my heart that the choice you made was the right one and as heart breaking as it is and was to say goodbye...well...see you later... there is not a day that goes by where i don't think about her and wonder what she looks like...and wonder what the future holds. I am so proud of you Marisol. I am grateful that Randy and Caroline have stayed faithful and strong so that this part of Elena's plan could be fulfilled. All of my love, Madeline Marie
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS she is SOOOO BIG!!! and looks SOOO happy. I know in my heart that the choice you made was the right one and as heart breaking as it is and was to say goodbye...well...see you later... there is not a day that goes by where i don't think about her and wonder what she looks like...and wonder what the future holds. I am so proud of you Marisol. I am grateful that Randy and Caroline have stayed faithful and strong so that this part of Elena's plan could be fulfilled.
All of my love,
Madeline Marie
Post a Comment