My family was excited in their own way and many came to visit and see Elena!! It was a very emotional time full of LOVE and JOY!
I had a lot of support from my family, and know that I could not cry in front of them. I did not want to make things any harder for them. It was already hard for me in my mind.
I Enjoyed every moment and was captivated by our Savior's love for me and her. Everything went very well with the labor and delivery of Elena. My emotions were good because of Our Lord's comfort.
I Enjoyed every moment and was captivated by our Savior's love for me and her. Everything went very well with the labor and delivery of Elena. My emotions were good because of Our Lord's comfort.
The TWO days flew by. During the day my family held her and we visited as if nothing was going to happen. As the night approached this was MY time to share with Elena and to cry with her and just feel all the emotions that I have had throughout this pregnancy. This first night I was at peace and felt loved knowing that all I could do for this precious angel was allow her to have what she deserves - an Eternal Family as our Heavenly Father Describes it to be!! During the night I thought how Elena is a part of me and how wonderful that is!! I also thought of how much pain I feel for not keeping her in my life. But I kept telling myself that I need not be selfish of the LORD BLESSING and knowing that she Deserves the Best!!
2 comments:
i will never forget how beautiful she is...how she smelled... how it is possible to love someone that you just met THAT much, how i couldn't get to her fast enough, how everything wrong in the world/ my life didn't even matter...How within a couple of days...she would be gone. How it was hard to be strong, not to cry, not let go...just trusting that this is what was meant to be. Watching my beautiful baby sister hold her beautiful baby girl in amazement and talk to her without saying a word...
Thank you so much for blessing me with the opportunity to know as you say... "PURE JOY"....
for without pain we can never truly know happiness. I watched as you bravely gave of yourself a gift that is utterly priceless...I love you...
Wow, your story, attitude, courage, and resilience inspire me. Thank you for sharing.
Post a Comment