Now it is ELENA GRACE BOOTH'S FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!
I received the most thoughtful gift, A book that that the Booths made for me!! I opened it and cried but they were tears of WOW all they things I missed but gave to RANDY AND CAROLINE a deserving couple who are giving my angle a loving home to grow and live with though the eternity's . They shared the past year with me thought picture of ELENA doing so many makers of a baby's life. I know that someday I will have a loving husband and our baby to Cherish and hold, but at this point I am so thankful for the LORD and ALL of his blessings for they are countless upon my darling angle ELENA GRACE.
When I am in need of the Lords comfort I turn to the Sunshine, the Glorious AIR, and the Lord's Presents, and his teachings. The lord medicine is the sun, the air and to trust and faith in him.
I have had many unexpected thing happen to me recently but I know that the lord is there for me and will never leave me out in the cold as long as I hold strong to the ROD.,but I have shed many tears and for so many diff rent emotions.
I just want all to know that keeping the faith will payoff in the
Lord's time!!
ELENA GRACE BOOTH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!
I love you
so much more then words could every express!!
No comments:
Post a Comment